Electronics adhesives and potting resins
ROARTIS’ IQ-BOND adhesives and IQ-CAST potting resins have been used for many years in high reliability applications and markets such as aviation, medical, aerospace, defense, energy, automotive and industrial electronics.
With state of art laboratories and manufacturing facilities in the center of Europe, optimized and focused towards small to medium sized volume applications, ROARTIS is well positioned to meet the stringent requirements of the current and future electronic market requirements.
All the materials developed and commercialized by ROARTIS are compliant to the latest environmental regulations, such as RoHS, REACH, WEE and the End-Of-Life-Vehicles directive.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Electrically conductive adhesives,
- Insulating adhesives,
- Thermally conductive adhesives and potting materials,
- High temperature resistant adhesives,
- Glob top and Dam & Fill resins
- Liquid resins for encapsulation and potting,
- Flame retardant materials, UL94-V0 certified,
- Optically clear adhesives, coatings and encapsulants
- UV-curable adhesives & inks.